Our Firm Handles Legal Matters in the Areas of Family Law, Divorce & Child Custody
We are committed to providing you with reliable service
Crossman & McNamee LLC is a respected law firm advocating for clients in Family Law, Divorce and Child Custody cases. Based in Beavercreek, we are familiar with the courts throughout all of Ohio. Our attorneys have the necessary skill to help you resolve your legal problem. No matter what your case involves, we are focused on your success. Please read our profiles to learn more about our professional backgrounds.
Our attorneys are knowledgeable in multiple areas of the law
Crossman & McNamee LLC has a thorough understanding of Ohio law. Our lawyers work hard to help you get the best possible results in the following practice areas:
- Family Law: Changes in your family structure pose many challenges. Whether you are pursuing adoption, experiencing marital conflict, or facing another issue close to home, you need a family law attorney who can help you find solutions for your legal problems. We answer all of your questions as we guide you through your family law matter.
- Divorce: Choosing to dissolve your marriage can be stressful and overwhelming. There are many decisions you have to make, such as child custody and spousal support. During your divorce, you need an experienced attorney to advocate for the best interests of you and your family. Our lawyers are dedicated to helping you through the divorce process.
- Child Custody: When you are going through a divorce, the well-being of your children is always a top priority. Our attorneys have significant experience in all aspects of child custody law. We are dedicated to protecting your right to raise your child in a healthy environment.
- Military Divorce: If your marriage is ending and you require legal representation for a military divorce, our skilled attorneys with Crossman & McNamee LLC will strive to ensure the well-being of you and your family.
- Legal Separation: Sometimes, a couple may want to live separately, but do not want to terminate their marriage. If divorce is not the right option for you, legal separation can be a viable alternative. We can help you determine if this is the right choice for you and your family.
- Adoption: Adopting a child should be a joyous occasion for your family. However, the process can be complicated and frustrating. Our experienced attorneys help clients through the adoption process, bringing your child home as soon as possible.
When you retain the services of Crossman & McNamee LLC, you can be assured that your attorney is fully qualified to take on your case.
Contact our reputable Beavercreek law firm today
Crossman & McNamee LLC sees your case through from start to finish. Let our lawyers work with you to address your legal concerns. Our offices are conveniently located in Beavercreek. Call the firm at 937-424-3660 to arrange your consultation or contact the firm online.